• At least 99%* elastic recovery*
• Dimensional stability for up to 21 days
• Tear resistance
• Biocompatible even on damaged mucosa
• 5 micron detail reproduction
• High hydrocompatibility
• One of the best contact angles on the market**
• Accurate and reliable impressions: elastic recovery of nearly 100% and tear resistance help maintain the impression’s accuracy even after its removal from the oral cavity
• Accuracy over time: the product’s dimensional stability helps maintain impression accuracy for up to 21 days
• Patient safety: biocompatibility even on damaged mucosa reduces the risk of irritating or sensitising the mucosae and oral tissues
• High precision: Hydrorise fluids achieve 5 micron detail reproduction, are highly hydrocompatible, and have one of the best contact angles on the market.
- Times are intended from the beginning of mixing at 23°C (73 °F). Higher temperatures shorten setting times, lower temperatures extend them.
** Time in mouth is intended at 35°C / 95°F.
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up