Adjust your walker so that it fits your arms comfortably. This will reduce stress on your shoulders and back as you use the walker. To tell if your walker is the correct height, step inside your walker and:
1. Check your elbow bend. Keeping your shoulders relaxed, place your hands on the grips. Your elbows should bend at a comfortable angle of about 15 degrees.
2. Check your wrist height. Stand inside the walker and relax your arms at your sides. The top of the walker grip should line up with the crease on the inside of your wrist.
How To Choose Your Walker:
Types of walkers
- more stable
- walk with a better gait
- more effort needed to lift the whole frame
- less effort, as you need to lift just one side at time
- suitable for users with weaker upper limbs
- unsuitable for users who are weak in balancing
76cm - 93cm
Folded Size (WxLxH)
52 x 10 x 76cm
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up