Ketac Molar Quick material is a bulk-fill, packable and fast-setting conventional glass ionomer. High compressive strength and marginal integrity make it a glass ionomer of choice for posterior restorations.
50 capsules assorted in the shades A1, A2, A3, A4, B2
High compressive strength.
Excellent handling characteristics: plastic contouring and condensing properties similar to amalgam.
The 3M ESPE Aplicap system for easy handling, consistent preparation and reliable quality
Available in five shades.
Primary teeth fillings.
Single surface fillings in non-occlusal areas.
Cervical fillings in posterior region.
Base material for single and multiple-surface composite fillings.
Core build-ups prior to crown placement.
Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID).
• Short mixing and setting time, with adequate working time – ideal for pediatric and geriatric restorations.
• Less shrinkage than traditional composites – leads to better marginal integrity.
• Unique capsule design assures proper activation – so time-wasting, costly “duds” are not a problem.
• No need for undercutting – so you conserve tooth structure.
• Single-surface fillings in posterior areas
• Core build-ups
• Primary teeth fillings (as amalgam substitute)
• Cervical fillings in posterior region
• Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID)
• Base material for single- and multiple-surface composite fillings
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up