Vericom V-Etch Etchant with 35% Phosphoric acid,30ml syringe
Novel and Optimum Etchant for Total-Etch
- V-Etch(35% Phosphoric acid) is a dental etching agent of viscous solution type, having a thixotropic property.
- V-Etch is designed to have a minimal cloggy effect by using a natural humectants.
- The thixotropic property of V-Etch can help precise etching process you want.
- Etching the enamel and / or dentin of teeth for bonding.
- A viscous solution type designed for easy etching work where you want it.
- Minimize to block the tip.
- Thixotropic property.
- No residues on the surface of etched tooth.
- Etchant 30 x 1 syringes
- 2ea disposable tips
- 1ea stopcock
V-Etch Total-Etch viscous solution Bulk Kit, 35% Phosphoric acid, Novel and Optimum Etchant with thixotropic property for precision, Single 30 ml syringe.
Manufacturer Code: VE130-B000
Chemical Content: Phosphoric acid
Packaging: 30 ml bulk syringe
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up