Vericolm Vonflex Heavy/ Light Body Impression Material
Vonflex Heavy, as the additional polymerization silicone type, is a rubber impression material that makes oral tissue shape precisely.
And it is very easy to handle and has low deformation, helping to make precise impression taking.
-Vinyl Polysiloxanes -Hydrogen polysiloxanes
-Additives -Platinum catalyst
ISO 4823, Type 1 : Heavy-bodied consistency
-Mixing time: 30 sec.
-Working time: 2 min, 30 sec.
-Minimum setting time in mouth: 4 min.
-Elastic recovery: >98%
-Strain in compression: <3%
-Linear Dimensional charge: <0.5%
-Test conditions: Temperature 23±2?, Humidity 5±10%
1. Impression material in a dual phase impression technique
2. precise duplication of models
3. Capturing multiple unit impressions
4. All impression techniques where the operator needs a heavy viscosity material
1. Do not use Vonflex Heavy as a temporary reliner.
2. Do not use with polyether or polysulfide material.
Features and benefits
? Vonflex S Heavy is an addition polymerization silicone composed of hydrophilic vinyl polysiloxane
which helps to create precise shape of oral tissue.
? Vonflex S Heavy is convenient to use and has low deformation, helps to make precise impression
? Dual phase impression technique
? Precise duplication of models
? All impression techniques that operators need heavy
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up