The No.23 is a "leaf-shaped" blade sharpened along its leading edge.
Used for making long incisions such as an upper midline incision of the abdomen during the repair of a perforated gastric ulcer.The No.23 fits handles 4, 4L, 4 Graduated & 6B.
- Sealed individually in trays
- Carries a graduated measure on the reverse of the handle (for indication only) to mirror our range of metal stainless handles
- Marked with the CE symbol which previously only appeared on the outer product packaging.
- Individually packaged into a new transparent thermo formed tray providing improved product visibility and developed to assist in safe passing techniques.
- When peeling the packet the seal changes colour thus indicating if the integrity of the packet has been breached and assuring the user of sterility up to the point of usage.
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up