The No.15 blade has a small curved cutting edge and is the most popular blade shape ideal for making short and precise incisions.
It is utilised in a variety of surgical procedures including the excision of a skin lesion or recurrent sebaceous cyst and for opening coronary arteries.
The No.15 fits Handles 3, 3L, 3 Graduated, 5B, 7, 9, B3 and B3L.
- Sealed individually in trays
- Carries a graduated measure on the reverse of the handle (for indication only) to mirror our range of metal stainless handles
- Marked with the CE symbol which previously only appeared on the outer product packaging.
- Individually packaged into a new transparent thermo formed tray providing improved product visibility and developed to assist in safe passing techniques.
- When peeling the packet the seal changes colour thus indicating if the integrity of the packet has been breached and assuring the user of sterility up to the point of usage.
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up