Jelonet is a soft paraffin dressing that is not medicated. It is soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing with sterile leno weave presentation and comes along with a comprehensive size range
- Soothes and protects the wound and allows free passage of viscous exudate - Soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
- Maintains shape, resists fraying (Sterile paraffin tulle gras dressing made from open weave gauze. The gauze has interlocking threads which minimize fraying when the dressing is cut to shape)
- Can be combined with topical medication of choice
- Ideal for use with the topical antiseptic or antibiotic of choice.
- Minor burns and scalds
- Donor and recipient graft sites
- Skin loss wounds, lacerations, and abrasions
- Leg ulcers
- 10 cm x 10 cm 5 pcs per box
- leno-weave fabric (Cotton and viscose) impregnated with white soft paraffin
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash hands before and after treating the wound. Gently clean the wound and the surrounding skin.
2. Open foil sachet. Peel off the protective backing paper to reveal Jelonet.
3. Place Jelonet onto the wound, cover with a secondary dressing and hold in place with a tape or bandage.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns, or if redness or discomfort occurs.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed.
Soothe and protect the wound, while helping to prevent an absorbent pad from sticking to the wound.
Ingredient / Content
Paraffin Gauze Dressing
How To Use
Wash hands before and after treating the wound. Gently clean and dry the wound and surrounding skin. Remove dressing from pouch. Remove and dispose of both backing papers from the dressing, taking care to handle the dressing by the edges only. Gently place the dressing over the wound. Cover the dressings with an absorbent pad. Secure the dressings with a bandage or tape.
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up
0 customer reviews found.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Smith&Nephew Bactigras Medicated Paraffin Gauze Dressing, Per Box