MEDPRO shoe sanitizer mats are Shoe Disinfectant Dispensing Mats, aka Shoe dip mats are designed to easily deliver disinfectant to the bottoms and treads of shoes and boots. Simple to use, it has been independently lab tested and proved to be an effective Shoe Sanitizer Delivery System for reducing the spread of the germs (MRSA and many others) targeted by the sanitizer/disinfectant of your choice.
By adding the Sanitizer of your choice (Sanitizer not included in the set. No chlorine products please as they will stain and deteriorate both the insert and rubber base mat), the MEDPRO deep Mat is an effective germ killing sanitizer dispensing system, diminishing the cross contamination of germs when used as directed in commercial/industrial applications such as:
Public Transport Entrances, Hospitals & Wards, Office Buildings, Lift Entrances, Mall entrances, School Entrances, Food Processing/Manufacturing/Packaging and many other applications.
Each set consist of:
1x Disinfectant Mat with Tray & 1x Anti-slip Microfiber Drying Mat.
Total Weight: 4kg.
MEDPRO Disinfection Mats work under hydraulic pressure and as a person moves over the mat, the disinfection solution is pushed up into the tread of the footwear. This method ensures thorough sanitization into all areas of possible contamination.
(Disinfectant Concentrated Solution 5Litres Sold separately, can be used up to 1000times with this mat. Mixture: 5mls Concentrate + 500mls Water into 1 Mat)
How to Use?
1) Place the mat at the entrance on a smooth level surface
2) Pre-mix the liquid to the required strength
3) Pour the liquid gently over the mat, fill until the mat is saturated and the liquid appears lightly on the mat
4) Change the disinfecting solution once every 2 days or every 1 hour if used intensively
How to Clean?
1) Prepare a big pail to contain the dirty liquid and a plastic bag to store the dirty mat
2) Wear gloves, be careful to roll up the mat to release excess liquid into the pail
3) Dispose of contents safely and responsibly
4) Place mat on edge and hose thoroughly, leave to drain or hang on a rail to dry
5) Clean the rubber mat every week with a brush.
6) When not in use, store in a dry area.
7) The effectiveness of your mat will diminish if left in a dirty state
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up
0 customer reviews found.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Norchem Hand Sanitizer, 4.5L, (70% Isopropyl Alcohol with moisturizer)