- Apply 5 to 6 cm of steam indicating chemical tape to the package (or container). The cross-wound is not less than two weeks, which can be used for fixing and binding.
- Place in a steam pressure sterilizer at 120 ° C for 20 minutes, or put it in a 134 ° C pre-vacuum pressure sterilizer for 3.5 minutes. The indicator changes from light yellow to grayish black or black, indicating that the extinguishment meets the requirements. If the discoloration is uneven or incomplete, the package may be prompted not to be sterilized.
- Do not directly touch the chemical indicator tape with a hard surface such as metal or glass that easily forms condensate to prevent the condensed water from getting wet and the thermal sensitive material to lose accuracy.
- Store at room temperature (15 ° C - 30 ° C), 50% relative humidity, protected from light (including sunlight, fluorescent lamps and UV disinfection lights), avoid moisture; avoid contact with corrosive gases, and do not coexist with contaminated or toxic chemicals;
- Only for pressure steam chemical monitoring, not for dry heat, chemical gas monitoring;
Expiry Date - 2025-06-15
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up
0 customer reviews found.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
3M Comply Lead Free Steam Indicator Tape # 1322-18MM