Warnings: For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use if irritation and redness develop. Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Open resealable label, remove one wipe to use. Wipes hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping. Close resealable label after use to retain moisture.
Other Information: Dispose of wipe in the proper container. Do not flush down the toilet.