A non-absorbable, sterile, surgical, braided Mersilk suture produced from cocoons of the silkworm Bombyx Mori. Coated with wax to give “hand” to the suture so that it does not become limp or brittle.
Mersilk provides prolonged tensile strength retention in tissue for up to 3 months.
- Braided For easy handling and secure knot tying.
- Coated With wax to give “hand” to the suture. Does not become limp or brittle.
- Natural Produced from cocoons of the silk worm Bombyx Mori.
- Non-Absorbable Provides prolonged tensile strength retention in tissue for up to 3 months.
- Colour Black
- Sterilisation By Irradiation.
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up