[ Superior Advantages ]
• SpO?, NIBP, Temperature, EtCO?
• 4.3” color TFT LCD for a clear view
• Spot Check Mode - 400cases of spot check data
• Monitoring mode : 128 hours data
• Connection to external VGA output for large screen (Optional)
• Easy mounting to an IV pole & shoulder strap for easy movement
• Easy operation with touch wheel
• Connected to central monitoring system using LAN or W-LAN (Optional)
Enhanced & extendible multi-parameter monitor
- Mainstream/Sidestream EtCO?
- Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer (Optional)
- Any commercial barcode scanner with USB interface is available (Optional)
- USB memory storage (2G/4G/8G)
• Slim and Compact
• Comes with SpO2 and NIBP sensors
• Stores 400 memories and 128hrs of trend data
• Can be fi xed on IV Pole
• Li-ion battery allows continuous use of 4.5hrs
W190mm x H125mm x D60mm
- Very low-perfusion and motion artifact technology SpO?
Enhanced Data Management
- 128 full hours trend data are stored , USB memory
- Connected to central monitoring system using LAN or W-LAN (Optional)
- Easy compatible with EMR with HL7 protocol
Li-ion rechargeable battery allows cordless use for up to 4.5 hours
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up