This fluoride-releasing, packable material offers high compressive strength and excellent handling characteristics.Refill includes 50 capsules in shade A1, A2 and A3
High compressive strength.
Excellent handling characteristics: plastic contouring and condensing properties similar to amalgam.
Aplicap capsule provides consistent quality, simplified handling and a nozzle for direct application of the material.
Available in four shades.
• Excellent mechanical properties for posterior teeth, including high compressive strength, minimal abrasion and excellent surface hardness.
• Excellent marginal seal.
• Bulk-fill convenience.
• Short mixing and setting times.
• Aplicap capsule delivery for consistent handling characteristics and reproducible results.
• High fluoride release
• Short mixing and setting time, with adequate working time – ideal for pediatric and geriatric restorations.
• Less shrinkage than traditional composites – leads to better marginal integrity.
• Unique capsule design assures proper activation – so time-wasting, costly “duds” are not a problem.
• No need for undercutting – so you conserve tooth structure.
• Single-surface fillings in posterior areas
• Core build-ups
• Primary teeth fillings (as amalgam substitute)
• Cervical fillings in posterior region
• Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID)
• Base material for single- and multiple-surface composite fillings
3M ESPE has been the trailblazer in the glass ionomer success story. Just like you as a dentist, we see a real need for differentiated therapy. Thus, glass ionomers are only part of our comprehensive product offering.
Primary teeth fillings.
Single surface fillings in non-occlusal areas.
Cervical fillings in posterior region.
Base material for single and multiple-surface composite fillings.
Core build-ups prior to crown placement.
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up
0 customer reviews found.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
3M Cavit -G Jar Temporary Filling Material, 28G # 44313