One-piece stainless steel casing is extraordinarily robust and easy to disinfect.
Unique, ergonomic V-shape provides a comfortable grip from any angle.
One-shot cure with up to 50% more optical power and up to 80% more curing surface compared to leading devices tested.
Faster, deeper cure.
Simple two-button operation with one cure mode for all indications.
Tack cure function allows for predictable curing with a reproducible short light output.
Silent operation -- innovative design eliminates noisy fan, and includes option to turn off beep signals.
Two light guides, both offering consistently high and focused light output.
The Elipar S10 LED Curing Light has been designed to inspire confidence with its unmatched features for convenience and versatility of use.
Simple, intuitive operation
There really is no “learning curve” with the Elipar S10 light. It is designed for maximum simplicity — which is the key to intuitive operation.
• Simple two-button operation with one cure mode that covers all indications.
• Unique, multiple-setting light timer features easy push-button control to set timing intervals of 5, 10, 15 and 20 seconds, a continuous 120-second mode, and tack-cure mode.
• A unique tack-cure function allows predictable curing with a reproducible short light output produced by simply keeping the start button pressed. In comparison, the unpredictable light flashes produced by manually turning a light on and off can result in a longer, harder cure than desired.
• The tack-cure function makes removal of light-curing cement like RelyX Unicem Self-Adhesive Universal Resin Cement excesses easier and more predictable. For easier removal, excess is tack-cured to gel state. The tack-cure mode of the Elipar S10 light is ideal for use with 3M ESPE Protemp Crown Temporization Material.
Redefining ease of use
The philosophy behind the Elipar S10 LED Curing Light is to offer high quality, sophisticated technology in a tool that is simple to use.
Designed for maximum efficiency
To maximize operatory efficiency, the Elipar S10 light provides all of the features you want — without complicating it by adding ones you might never use.
• Small, cordless wand-style light.
• Well-balanced weight of the handpiece is 250 g—which is significantly lower in weight compared to G-Light and L.E.Demetron II.
• Unique, ergonomic V-shape allows a comfortable grip from various angles to accommodate different techniques and indications.
• Two light guides (10 mm and 3 mm) for larger and confined surface areas. Unique magnetic light guide mount makes it easy to switch from one to the other.
• Light guide rotates 360° to help reach all areas of the mouth. Light guide geometry allows for easy intra-oral handling.
• Innovative design eliminates need for noisy fan and includes a switch-off option for beep signals for completely silent operation.
• Smooth, vent-free stainless steel exterior allows fast disinfection between patients.
• Large buttons with touch response.
• Eye shield rotates 360° to accommodate different techniques and indications; it also serves as a flat surface rest.
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up