Ubistesin™ 1/100 000 40 mg/ml + 10 micrograms/ml -50 cartridges/tin
For more complex interventions requiring prolonged anaesthesia
• Contains 4% articaine with epinephrine 1/100000 as a vasoconstrictor
• Contains the only sulfite as a stabilizer (max 0.31 mg)
• Suitable for adults and children over the age of 4 years
• The average duration of action: 75 minutes pulpal anaesthesia and 120 – 240 minutes soft tissue anaesthesia;
• The average duration of action: -
-Pulpal anaesthesia: approx. 75 minutes
- Soft-tissue anaesthesia: > 240 minutes
- Onset period 1-3 minutes
• Recommended maximum dose: 7 mg/kg body weight (500 mg for a 70 kg patient) for healthy adults, which is equivalent to 12.5 ml of UbistesinTM 1/100000 (7 cartridges)
Composition:- Ubistesin 1/100000 1 ml solution for injection
contains: Active substances: Articaine hydrochloride 40 mg Epinephrine (Adrenaline) 10 micrograms (as hydrochloride)
Therapeutic indications:- Ubistesin 1/100000 Local anaesthesia (infiltration and nerve-block anaesthesia) in dentistry.
Ubistesin 1/100000 is especially indicated for complicated procedures requiring prolonged anaesthesia.
Ubistesin must not be used in – children under 4 years of age (< 20 kg)
– patients with (a history of) hypersensitivity to the active substances, sodium sulphite (E221) or to any of the other excipients,
– patients with haemorrhagic diatheses
– increased bleeding risk particularly with nerve block anaesthesia Due to articaine, Ubistesin must not be used in the event of
– known allergy or hypersensitivity to local anaesthetics of the amide type
– patients who are known to have a deficiency in plasma cholinesterase activity, also drug-induced forms,
– severe, uncontrolled or untreated excitation and conduction disorders of the heart (e.g. grade II and III AV block, pronounced bradycardia),
– acutely decompensated heart failure,
– severe hypotension,
– injection into an inflamed area because of treatment failure due to reduced penetration of articaine into the inflamed area.
Due to epinephrine, Ubistesin must not be used in the event of
– Heart diseases such as:
– unstable angina pectoris
– recent myocardial infarction
– recent coronary artery bypass surgery
– refractory arrhythmias and paroxysmal tachycardia or high-frequency, continuous arrhythmia
– untreated or uncontrolled severe hypertension
– untreated or uncontrolled congestive heart failure
– concomitant treatment with monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors or tricyclic antidepressants
– Ubistesin is not allowed to be used in Acra of extremities. Due to sulphite, Ubistesin must not be used in the event of
– allergy or hypersensitivity to sulphite,
– severe bronchial asthma. Ubistesin can provoke acute allergic reactions with anaphylactic symptoms (e.g. bronchospasm).
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up