Stoddard bur cleaning brushes are hand instruments and have been developed and designed for the cleaning of Tungsten Carbide and Diamond Burs, this process may be prior to sterilisation in the case of clinical burs. Incorrect use may ultimately cause damage to materials and fabric, premature wear, damage to instruments and pose a hazard to the user, patient or third parties.
1. These instruments are only for use by hand and must only be used by (or under the supervision or instruction of) a suitably qualified dental technical professional.
2. Use only a light brushing action to remove debris from flutes (tungsten carbide burs) or diamond grit
3. Do not use to clean instruments that are deformed or no longer run true.
4. Avoid excessive pressing force!
5. Wear a respiratory mask to prevent inhaling any dust. A dust extraction system is also recommended.
6. Wear eye protection during procedure
Standard warranty covered by Lumiere32 against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up