Riva Self Cure HV (High Viscosity) is the ideal radiopaque, self curing conventional glass ionomer restorative material. With excellent tooth adhesion, fluoride release and high compressive strength, Riva Self Cure HV is useful for a wide range of restorative applications.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
1. Minimal Class I restorations
2. Non-functional Class II restorations
3. Class V posterior restorations
4. Deciduous teeth restorations
5. Geriatric restorations
6. Partial core build-ups
7. Root surface restorations
8. As a base using the Sandwich Technique
9. Temporary fillings
10. Dentin replacement
1. Pulp capping
2. Product may cause skin irritations to some people.
In such cases, discontinue use and seek medical attention. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Clean and isolate tooth. Note: A conservative cavity should be prepared, employing standard techniques and instruments. Undercuts are not necessary.
2. In cases where pulp protection is necessary, use a calcium hydroxide liner.
CONDITIONING / ETCHING:
1. Apply Riva Conditioner to the prepared surfaces and leave in cavity for 10 seconds. OR Apply Super Etch 37% Phosphoric Acid to the prepared surfaces and leave in cavity for 5 seconds.
2. Rinse thoroughly with water.
3. Remove excess water. Keep moist. Avoid contamination. IMPORTANT: Be careful not to completely dry the surface. Surface should be glistening.
1. Activate the capsule by pushing the plunger until it is flush with the body. Important: Do not click with applicator before you mix.
2. Immediately place the capsule into the Ultramat 2 amalgamator, or any other suitable mixer (4000-4800rpm), and triturate for 10 seconds.
3. Immediately remove the capsule and place into the Riva Applicator 2.
4. Click the trigger of the Riva Applicator 2 until glass ionomer paste is seen through the clear nozzle.
5. Extrude Riva Self Cure HV into the cavity, careful not to trap air under the restoration. Note: At 23ºC/74ºF working time will be about 90 seconds (1’30’’) from the start of mixing.
In situations above this temperature, working times will shorten. Physical properties will be compromised if material is manipulated after this time.
6. At the end of the working time, apply Riva Coat to all exposed surfaces of restoration.
7. Light cure for 20 seconds.
1. Finish the restoration using standard techniques, at least five minutes after the start of mixing.
2. Apply another layer of Riva Coat.
3. Light cure for 20 seconds.
4. Instruct patient not to eat for at least one hour after procedure
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Do not remove Riva Self Cure HV capsules from their foil packets until ready to use.
Store at temperatures between 4° and 20°C (39° - 68°F).
For optimum freshness, refrigeration is optional.
Use at room temperature between 20° and 25°C (68° - 77°F).
Bioactive proprietary ionglassTM technology
Riva Self Cure utilizes SDI’s proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, bioactive glass used in SDI’s range of glass ionomer products. Riva Self Cure releases substantially higher fluoride to assist with remineralization of the natural dentition.
The strongest dentin replacement
When dentin is missing, use Riva Self Cure to replace it. It is the best dental material available today that virtually mimics dentin. No adhesive is required, and sensitivity is non-existent. Like dentin, Riva Self Cure has a very high compressive strength, ensuring it will withstand long term mastication forces.
The greater the surface hardness, the greater the resistance to abrasive wear. Riva Self Cure is a dynamic glass ionomer cement that can withstand high penetration of the surface.
Low acid erosion
Riva Self Cure has a very low acid erosion value. This improves the longevity of the restoration, resisting disintegration and wear caused by oral acidity. The ISO?Standard dictates that a material cannot have acid erosion of more than 0.17mm.
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up