Premier® Implant Cement™ is a tough elastomeric resin that flexes under force, absorbs shock and resists breaking down under daily occlusal stresses. The innovative formula creates a tight marginal seal and will not wash out.
Strength and durability of resin cements for long lasting hold.
Mechanical retention only – not chemical – allows future restoration removal for retreatment or adjustments.
Non-fluoride formulation safe for all alloys including titanium.
Tight marginal seal protects implant from potentially corrosive high fluoride environments.1
Easy to Use
No adhesives or primers. Package comes complete with auto mix syringe and mix tips.
1.5 minutes at room temperature
2-2.5 minutes at 98°F (37°C)
4-5 minutes at 98°F (37°C)
Implant Cement Standard Pack
1 – 5ml Automix Syringe
10 Mixing Tips
1 – Mixing Pad
• High retention: Long-term cementation
• Retrievability: Off when you need it
• Radiopaque* Improves detection of excess cement
• Low solubility Good marginal seal / No washout
• Virtually no taste or odor Increased patient comfort
• Easy clean-up Cement is easily removed from restoration
• Easy handling Two-stage cure features initial gel-phase in 2 - 2.5 minutes for easy removal of excess cement. Rigid final set ensures marginal seal and firm retention.
• Automix syringe and disposable mix tips: Consistent product mix and controlled dispensing save time
Standard warranty covered by seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up
0 customer reviews found.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Elite Cement Mixing Spatula, Double Ended, Per Unit