Parkell Ultrasonic Scaler TurboSENSOR 230V
Parkell’s popular TurboSENSOR™ Ultrasonic Scaler combines true versatility with intuitive operation.
Its smart-circuitry senses whether you’ve inserted a 25KHz or 30KHz tip and automatically switches operating frequency to match the insert in the handpiece.
For patient comfort during routine scaling, the TurboSENSOR offers an expanded low-power debridement mode.
An orange LED on the control panel tells you when you are operating in this mode.
At the other end of the control panel, the TurboSENSOR provides a higher maximum power setting for extreme calculus blasting.
For removal of stubborn calculus, simply increase pressure on the included foot pedal and you’ll get an instant turbo power boost.
- Powers 25KHz or 30KHz Parkell or other compatible inserts.**
- Automatically switches frequency to match insert.
- External water filter prevents clogs and drips.
- Autoclavable handpiece sheaths.
- Foot-controlled Turbo power boost.
- Expanded low-power “Perio” mode.
PLEASE NOTE: Parkell scalers are designed to work with Parkell inserts. While other manufacturers claim to produce inserts that are compatible, Parkell cannot guarantee proper performance therewith.
- Size: 1?”H x 5½”W x 7½”D (41mm x 140mm x 190mm)
- Weight of unit: 2.70 lbs (1.22kilograms)
- Weight of floor/tabletop transformer: 3.85 lbs (1.75kilograms)
- 110V (220V/230V also available)
- Length of handpiece cable: 7’ (215cm)
- Length of water hose: 7’ 6” (230cm)
- Length of foot pedal cable: 7’ (215cm)
- Total length of transformer cable from wall outlet to unit: 12’ 6” (380cm)
- Certifications: All electrical devices have been certified to: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2 and CAN/CSA C22.2 and are either UL or ETL listed.
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up