Nouvag Micromotor TCM Endo III 16'000rpm with Contra Angle 8:1 handpiece
- The TCM Endo is a microprocessor-controlled motor system for fast and easy root canal preparation with rotary instruments.
- Torque-control reverse rotation reduces instruments breakage.
- The lightweight, ergonomic handpiece is distinguished by low vibration operation.
- Wide speed range also allows working with high-speed instruments.
LCD display is bright and easy to read
- Wide torque range with 10 individual settings
- Sterilizable electric motor with the maximum speed of 16‚000 rpm
- Automatic reverse function (AP) - When the pre-selected torque limit is exceeded‚ the motor will reverse two revolutions to free the file‚ then returns the file to forward rotation
- Automatic Limiter function (AL) - This function limits the torque to the pre-selected torque setting.
- When the motor reaches the pre-selected torque level‚ it will stop‚ but will not reverse rotation.
- When this happens the clinician must engage the manual reverse button on the keypad to remove the file.
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up