MD 11 micromotor system with motor and pedal, without contra angle
A motor system capable of perfectly accomplishing any step of procedure in Implantology.
4 programs for drilling, cutting threads, screwing in the implant and placing the cover screw.
Motor speed range of 300 – 40’000 rpm.
Integrated pump system for cooling the instrument to avoid tissue damage.
70 Ncm of maximum torque with the 20:1 contra angle and graphical, real time torque control.
Sturdy, high quality design and finish.
Handpiece 1:1 and contra angles 16:1, 20:1, 20:1 LED, 32:1 and 70:1 are available.
1 x 3335 Control unit MD11 100V; 115V; 230V
1 x 1866nou Vario pedal IPX8 for MD11 / HS11
1 x 2097nou Electronic motor 21 50´000, 2 mt cord Autoclavable ventilated for MD11/30
1 x 1706 Tubing-set, disposable, sterile 2 meters, double pouch packing
1 x 1974 Spray-nozzle to clean Micromotor 21
1 x 1958 Spray-nozzle / E-Type handpieces, saws, mucotome, E-coupling
Advantages • Sophisticated motor control for smooth and precise power delivery in any speed range.
• Motor speed range of 300 – 40,000 rpm.
• 70 Ncm of maximum torque with the 20:1 contra-angle and graphical, real-time torque control.
• Sturdy, high-quality design and finish.
• Integrated pump system for cooling the instrument to avoid tissue damage.
• 4 programs for drilling, cutting threads, screwing in the implant and placing the cover screw.
• Handpiece 1:1 and contra-angles 16:1, 20:1, 20:1 LED, 32:1 and 70:1 are available.
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up