Features & Benefits: Impact resistant heat cure denture resin—Formulated specifically to resist breakage Modified methyl methacrylate formula—Decreases crazing and fracturing under stress
Instructions for Use
1. Preparing the Flask Invest the waxed up case in the usual manner. Place flask in a pan of clean boiling water and allow to set for 5 minutes while water continues boiling. Separate flask and remove wax by flushing with a solution of detergent in boiling water. Use clean boiling water for final flush. Be sure case is free of all wax, grease and detergent before continuing.
2. Applying Tin Foil Substitute With mold at about 120°F (49°C), apply Liquid Foil generously to all areas that will contact the resin. Remove excess with a clean, dry brush and let thoroughly dry (3-4 minutes) before packing cases.
3. Mixing Pour 11mL High Impact-45 liquid into porcelain or glass mixing jar. Add 30cc (20g) High Impact-45 powder. Stir with a stainless steel spatula until evenly mixed. Place cap tightly on jar. Allow the mix to gel for about five minutes, or until it has reached a dough-like consistency and is not sticky to the touch of a spatula. From this point, material is workable for 20 minutes.
4. Packing Cool flask to 68°-77°F (20°-25°C). Trial pack using damp cellophane or polyethylene sheets. Separate flask and remove plastic sheet. If needed, use additional material and repeat process. In trial packing, leave excess material on flanges of flask until ready for final closure. Then remove excess to within 4mm of periphery. Close flask completely.
5. Curing Place flask in spring compress. Let set for 30 minutes on bench. Immerse flask in hot water, bringing temperature to about 165°F (74°C). Hold flask at that temperature for 1 hour. Then bring water to boil and hold for 30 minutes. Cool on bench for 30 minutes before deflasking.
6. Finishing Finish case in usual manner using fine abrasives and polishing wheels. If any trace of stone or plaster has adhered to case, soak overnight in a 5% solution of sodium citrate before polishing.
Standard warranty covered by Lumiere32 against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from date of delivery at email@example.com.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up