An oxygen concentrator is an electronically operated device that provides an uninterrupted supply of oxygen as and when required at the touch of a button.
The oxygen concentrator draws in room air, separates the oxygen from other gases in the air and delivers the oxygen at high concentrations to the patient.
Although the concentrator filters oxygen from the room air, it will not affect the normal amount of oxygen in the room.
- High Oxygen concentration levels over the whole flow range. Variable Flow rate up to 5 l/min
- Visual and audible alarms for low Oxygen levels, power failure, pressure drop and service required
- Take away bubble humidifier for placing in a house where needed
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- New maintenance-free innovative rotary valve
- Intelligent power management system utilises turn-down® technology providing less power consumption below 2 l/min flow rates
- Weighing only 16.3 kg the Compact 525 is the smallest and lightest 5-litre concentrator from DeVilbiss Healthcare
- A circuit breaker with reset function
- Oxygen Sensing Device for continuously monitoring Oxygen levels
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up