ONE COAT 7 UNIVERSAL is a light-cured, one-component bonding agent used with the self-etching, selectively etching or total etch technique for adhesive restoration.
Low-evaporation formula – no volatile acetone-based solvents that can quickly evaporate
Nanofilled technology – delivers a homogenous bond layer and improves mechanical properties
Outstanding shear bond strength
Superior marginal integrity with low risk of marginal sensitivity
One Coat 7.0 Activator – compatibility to chemical-cured materials
New user friendly bottle
*Test method: Proliferation assay for testing the antimicrobial activity with S. epidermidis by QualityLabs, Germany.
Areas of application:
Adhesive attachment of composite materials and compomers on enamel and dentine
Adhesive attachment of ceramic and composite restorations to enamel and dentine
Adhesive attachment of composite material on ceramic, composite material, metal and amalgam
Self- Etch: ONE COAT 7 UNIVERSAL is applied on enamel and dentine Selectiv- Etch: Enamel is etched, ONE COAT 7 UNIVERSAL is applied on enamel and dentine Total-Etch: Enamel and dentine is etched, ONE COAT 7 UNIVERSAL is applied on enamel and dentine
• Outstanding bond strength and marginal sealing.
• Contains nanofiller technology for a homogenous bond layer.
• Ergonomic bottle with dropper (up to 300 applications) and unit doses. • Antibacterial*. *Proliferation test for antimicrobial activity with S.epidermidis (QualityLabs, Germany).
• Be sure to follow the directions when using the activator as there are extra steps for this.
• Don’t dispense too early to avoid it gelling before being used.
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up