TheraCem is a dual-cured, calcium and fluoride-releasing, self-adhesive resin cement indicated for luting crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and posts (prefabricated metal/non-metal/fiber posts).
- A paste/paste, fluoride- and calcium-releasing, luting cement which requires no etching, no priming or bonding of the prepared surfaces.
- It is easy-to use, requires only a short chair time, and produces a good bond to most dental materials.
- The cement is available in a Natural shade.
- It is radiopaque, allowing for easy identification on radiographs.
- Calcium release stimulates hydroxyapatite and secondary dentin bridge formation
- Alkaline pH promotes healing and apatite formation
- Significant calcium release leads to protective seal
- Protects and insulates the pulp
- Moisture tolerant and radiopaque – can be placed under restorative materials and cements
Use TheraCem to cement the following:
- Metal crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays (includes porcelain-fused -to- metal and composite-to-metal)
- Porcelain, Ceramic Crowns, inlays, and onlays (includes alumina and zirconia)
- Resin crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays (resin-based composite/composite-ceramic hybrid)
- Metal (prefabricated or cast) and non-metal/fiber endodontic posts
- Implant supported restorations
- Orthodontic Appliances (brackets, bands)
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up