Non-absorbable monofilament suture made of polypropylene and polyethylene
Optilene is a sterile non-absorbable monofilament surgical suture made of polypropylene and polyethylene. Available in blue for a better visibility.
Optilene is offered with RacePack and LongPack packaging presentations to reduce the memory effect. Other special presentations, including PremiPatch PTFE pledgets, are also available.
- Superior smoothness and smaller tissue drag than polypropylene sutures.
- Controlled knot run-down and proven reliable tensile strength.
- Good handling endorsed by cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Lower memory effect than the market standard and high thread pig-tailing resistance.
- Reengineered pliability for good touch and controlled suture elongation in microsurgery sizes.
- Improved thread visibility for enhanced visual comfort.
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com.
Overall Customer Rating:
0 customer reviews
Sign In Or Register to post your reviews. Sign Up