- Direct restorations
- Vial delivery
- Separate etch and primer/adhesive steps
- All direct, light-cured bonding procedures
- Root surface desensitization
- Porcelain and composite repair
- Bonding veneers in combination with 3M™ RelyX™ Veneer Cement
Excellent bonding performance for very low post-operative sensitivity.
Adper Single Bond 2 is ideal for bonding:
- all classes of direct composite restorations, as well as root surface desensitization and porcelain veneers*, and
- indirect restorations after light curing** (the film thickness measured less than 10 microns in a scanning electron microscope study; Source: Dr. P. Pereria).
* With 3M™ ESPE™ RelyX™ Ceramic Primer and 3M™ ESPE™ RelyX™ Veneer Cement.
** When combined with 3M™ ESPE™ RelyX™ ARC Adhesive Resin Cement.
Microtensile bond evaluation shows significant improvement in dentin bond strength. Dr. Jorge Perdigao (University of Minnesota, USA)
Nanofiller is stable and will not settle; no shaking needed.
The nanofiller particles in Adper™ Single Bond 2 Adhesive are added in a manner that does not allow them to cluster together. The particles are stable and will not settle out of dispersion. So unlike some filled adhesives, Adper Single Bond 2 adhesive does not require shaking prior to use. Dentists can have total confidence the adhesive is perfectly mixed every time.
Adper Single Bond 2 adhesive dispenses perfectly mixed from the vial every time…NO SHAKING REQUIRED! Source: 3M ESPE Laboratory test data
Available in two delivery options
Easy to use unit dose
Adper Single Bond 2 adhesive is available in a unit dose delivery option. There's no measuring, mixing or cleanup. The unique design is self-contained — holding the adhesive and brush-tip applicator. Plus, the unit dose offers hygienic dispensing since it's completely disposable.
Using the unit dose is easy. Just squeeze the large blister to transfer the adhesive into the chamber enclosing the applicator. Briefly spin the applicator to fully saturate with adhesive and use. (A separate etch step is required before adhesive application.)
Convenient bottle design
||Convenient squeeze bottle delivery with attached "pinch & flip" cap for less mess and less waste. Translucent bottle makes it easy to see how much adhesive is left.